Couple therapy is good for different kinds of relationship no matter gender identity or sexuality. Couples oftentimes are willing to attend therapy in case of:
- sexual issues, desire discrepancies
- going through love affair
- taking decisive steps toward either reconciliation or divorce
- arranging new marriage after the divorce
- amicable divorce
- tending to create secure attachment and reshape love relationships from despair to emotional connection
Weekly sessions are ideal for best result. Couple therapy may include homework exercises. The implementation of homework is the single variable that underpins successful treatment in couples therapy.